ExperienceWO: El Cajon is a short-term missions trip to El Cajon, CA, for EPC members that want to learn how to love their Muslim neighbors, but aren’t sure how. During this week, we’ll be investing in families: teaching English classes, kids programs (playing games, telling Bible stories), and visiting homes. You’ll learn how to spark conversations that create opportunities to share the Gospel with our Muslim neighbors. This is a fantastic mission trip for families, individuals, and groups.
Experience WO: El Cajon is FULL.
Click here to join the wait list and we’ll let you know if any spots open up!
Location: San Diego/El Cajon
Dates: July 5-10, 2020
Church Registration Fee: $250
Lodging: Host Families of Covenant EPC in San Diego
Registration Payment Due Dates:
- Church Registration due by January 29, 2020
- 3 or more participants – $250
- 3 or fewer participants – $125
- First Group Payment due by February 28, 2020
- $100 per participant
- Final Group Payment due by June 5, 2020
- $230 per participant
Cancellation Policy: If you must cancel for any reason, a $100 handling fee will be assessed through June 19, 2020. After that, there is no refund available, but you may substitute someone from your church.
To Submit the First Group Payment:
- Collect payment from participants so that you can submit one payment as a church.
- In the Registration & Payment box, select the number of participants (leaders and students).
- The total cost will change to reflect that number (for the first group payment).
- Fill out the appropriate church and payment information.