MISSION NETWORK MOMENT-FOR-MISSION GLOBENEWS GLOBENET “POINT-PERSON”
Objective: Help engage the “person in the pew” in global mission with their own church mission program and the efforts of World Outreach and help them to know our WO missionaries on a personal level.
A “WIN-WIN” for everybody:
- INDIVIDUALS -The more people learn about missions the more they will be excited; the more excited about missions the more they will want to engage
- CHURCH – The first benefactor will be the local church in both dollars and time
- MISSIONARIES – The missionaries will receive exposure which will help them in raising support from a broader base
- WORLD OUTREACH – Our global mission programs will have greater exposure
- GOD’S KINGDOM – There may be couples or individuals that as they learn more may hear their own call to mission service
An on-line library of 3-5 minute videos designed for churches to use during worship, Sunday school or other mission gatherings.
Videos may include topics such as:
- Missionary stories and testimonies
- Stories from around the globe highlighting how the EPC and WO are impacting the global church
- Videos from our EPC churches and our partner global ministries and how their work is changing lives in His kingdom
If your church has mission oriented video that you would like to share with the EPC, please contact us.
GLOBENEWS AND GLOBENET
News sources distributed via email to churches through point-person and through website on the WO News page.
Some of the typical stories may include:
- Missionary Stories From WO Missionaries
- Church Mission Stories From Dynamic Mission Trips
- Church To Church – Shared Mission Trip Opportunities
- Missionaries At Home Available For Speaking Engagements
- World Outreach News and Updates
If your church has mission oriented stories that you would like to share with the EPC, please contact us.
WILL YOU SERVE AS THE WORLD OUTREACH “POINT-PERSON” IN YOUR CHURCH?
World Outreach is seeking a volunteer from each of our EPC churches to be the connection between our ministry and our missionaries and the “person in the pew” in every church.
As this volunteer, you will be our advocate in getting the MISSION NETWORK channels established, approvals obtained and connecting with the congregation. You will help engage the “person in the pew” in global mission with the efforts of World Outreach and help them to know our WO missionaries on a personal level. Some of these efforts might include:
- Informing Pastor(s) and gaining their approval of church participation in Mission Network
- Informing Session and gaining their approval of church participation in Mission Network
- Mission Committee update and approval of church participation in Mission Network
- Posting information from WO to congregation via church email or other means
- Help World Outreach in local events and missionary visits
- Inform World Outreach about your church’s mission activity